Telematics for transport and logistics
Geolocation is a perfect technology for :
- Optimising your journeys
- Stay in constant communication with your drivers
- Analyzing driving behavior
- Download tachy data
- Manage your consumption and temperatures of your transports
- Prevent theft of vehicles, equipment or even fuel
Each of the Securysat solutions will make your transport-related activities more competitive.
- Driver identification via badging and real-time display of driving times
- Driver identification for each trip (audible reminder when starting the vehicle if he forgets to put on his badge)
- Instant alert in case of lack of identification (email alert)
- Daily/weekly/monthly reporting to track progress of identification rules to ensure usage control
- Calculation of your drivers’ driving and working hours
Analysis of driving behaviour
- Decrease accidents and work stoppages for your drivers
- Preserve the tyres, mechanics of your vehicles
- Decrease fleet-related costs
- Avoid the risk of penalties for inappropriate driving
- Decrease fuel consumption and CO2 emissions are all challenges that can be improved by exemplary behaviour on the road
Our beacons have an accelerometer to measure the intensity of acceleration, braking, cornering and passing over a speed bump.
Our platform analyses parking with the engine running, speeding and over-speeding.
You will therefore be able, thanks to our system :
- View the scores and driving progress of your drivers over a given time
- Get details of “infractions”, monthly statistics and individual monitoring sheets
- Parameterise and weight indicators for targeted focus to meet your company policy
- Get real-time driving reports for your drivers and vehicles
- Conduct targeted prevention on your drivers and their bad habits
Fuel consumption monitoring and fuel theft detection
Fuel purchase is the biggest expense for transport and logistics companies. It is crucial to the profitability of the business and it is extremely difficult to have full control over it.
Our fuel monitoring solutions are ideal for analyzing :
- Siphoning from tanks or vessels
- Overfilling at the pump via jerrycan
- Use of card for personal use
You will also be able to control and monitor actual consumption and analyse the impact of optimisation measures
Video to reduce accident risk and analyse incidents
Integrated with a multi-sensor camera at the front of the vehicle and facing the driver, the camera streams live video from the vehicles to the cloud in real time, allowing continuous monitoring of vehicles, drivers, passengers and cargo 24/7.
Using artificial intelligence, live video from inside and outside the vehicle, GPS tracking and location history, and big data analytics, fleet managers gain greater visibility of their vehicles in real time. And enables real-time detection and alerting of the driver of dangerous events such as :
- Eating and drinking while driving
- Telephone calls while driving
- Smoking while driving
- Not wearing a seatbelt
- Not concentrating on the road, being distracted
- Falling asleep at the wheel
Video therefore not only offers better protection to their drivers and passengers, but can also significantly reduce the costs of claims from accidents, cargo damage and theft.
Optimising travel and controlling misuse
The number of kilometres driven has a direct impact on your petrol budget.
It is therefore essential to optimise your journeys and ensure that the routes and usage desired by the company are respected.
Our solutions allow you to reduce the number of kilometres travelled and to be alerted in case of abuse. You can therefore:
- Schedule routes and be alerted if the route is modified
- Be alerted if vehicles are used outside of predefined time slots or geographical locations
- Check the availability and location of your nearest vehicles according to the delivery or intervention location
- Get real-time activity and trip reports for your vehicles and drivers
Maintenance management and monitoring
Proper maintenance of your fleet is an obligation to avoid accidents and ensure the longevity of your vehicles. In addition, you optimise the availability of your vehicles and save money by proactively managing maintenance and preventive maintenance.
Our maintenance tracking tool allows your team to plan maintenance autonomously, based on the manufacturer’s recommended plans and/or your own expertise in the field.
You receive automatic alerts, remotely, on your computer, tablet or smartphone, as soon as mileage, date or usage deadlines are reached.
The dashboard shows in real time the status of your fleet, the actions in progress and the vehicles in irregular situation. Thresholds are set and a recurrence can be given.
Actions are then defined when these thresholds are reached (modification on the platform, sending an email, sms, etc.).