Digitalisation at the service of home care companies, meals-on-wheels, household helpers, care assistants.
Nurses, care assistants, domestic helpers perform services in the homes of clients or patients, sometimes with the organisation’s vehicles. The provision and organisation of home services is a very important cost centre: payroll, fuel, maintenance costs, vehicles, travel costs, administration, …
How can we best plan the interventions and movements of staff to optimise rounds according to availability and emergencies? How to control services, overtime and obtain irrefutable proof of visits to sites? How to ensure fast and accurate invoicing of services provided? How to automate team administration as much as possible: calculation of salaries, overtime, allowances, social security reimbursements?
The schedule for the week is transmitted to the caregiver’s or home nurse’s smartphone. Adjustments to the schedule (cancellation of services, additional services, …) are transmitted in real time via mobile networks. The schedule is then updated in real time on the basis of the services performed or in progress.
The family/social worker receives real-time changes to their schedule on their smartphone via mobile networks.
At the patient’s home, the caregiver/nurse can encode what she has done, as well as record the trips she makes on behalf of the patient (shopping, …).
Real-time monitoring of the location of providers and automatic consolidation of service reports.
What technology on the ground?
- The web platform also offers
– Real-time tracking of the day’s service progress.
– The ability to geo-locate technicians based on their vehicle or smartphone.
– Real-time availability of data needed for billing (with the possibility of integration with internal billing systems).
- The Android smartphone or tablet.
Compatible with NFC or barcode readers to identify equipment and manage parts/consumables inventory
The benefits of the solution
- Optimizing provider efficiency and productivity
- The elimination of paper reports
- Securing providers in the field
- Increasing the quality of service delivered
- The simplification of administration