Optimise your technicians’ services: planning, dispatching, reporting,…
The technicians carry out assembly, maintenance, checks or repairs on the customers’ sites.
They use vehicles equipped with materials and stocks of spare parts.
Travel, services and the organisation of interventions constitute a very important cost centre: payroll, fuel, maintenance costs, vehicles, travel costs, administration, etc.
When the operations of the field teams are not optimally managed, profitability is under pressure.
So how do you ensure fast, transparent and accurate invoicing of interventions, according to the duration of the intervention, the parts used and the service contracts? Nothing could be easier with the aidoo mobile application!
Organising and monitoring technical interventions
- The schedule
The dispatcher prepares the technicians’ schedule by combining regular servicing, maintenance operations and urgent interventions or breakdowns. This schedule is then adapted during the day according to new customer requests, availability, skills and location of technicians.
- The technician
Receives real-time changes to their schedule on their smartphone via mobile networks
- At the customer.
The technician registers his arrival time (and departure time at the end of the service) on his smartphone in real time, he also encodes his intervention report (parts used, parts to be ordered, activities carried out, status of the repair) and allows the customer’s manager to sign this digital work order. The work report is then automatically sent by email in pdf format to the customer, or to any other person defined in the system
- The web platform also offers
• Real-time monitoring of the progress of the day’s services.
• The possibility of geolocating technicians based on their vehicle or smartphone.
• Real-time availability of data required for invoicing (with the possibility of integration with internal invoicing systems)
- The Android smartphone or tablet
Compatible with NFC or barcode readers to identify equipment and manage parts/consumables inventory
Benefits of the solution
- Optimised resource efficiency and productivity
- Reducing journeys, emissions and operational costs
- More flexibility
- Improved response time and service levels
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Improved compliance with applicable legislation