The sectors of activities concerned
- Tanker transport
Oilseeds, milk, fuels, …
- Tipper and amp roll transport
Materials, agricultural, …
- Miscellaneous goods transport
Batchers, reefers, vans, …
- Transportation of flatbeds and tank carriers.
Cars, machinery, oversize …
- Personal transport
- Specific transport
Live animals, hazardous materials,…
The risks involved
- Putting the business at risk.
Loss of licence, heavy fines, bad reputation
- Dangers to drivers
Accidental fatigue, ticketing, loss of licence, life-threatening
- Non-compliance with legal obligations
Inability to produce files in the event of a tax audit
- Non-optimised productivity and profitability
Poor transport management, complicated anticipation, logistical failures,…
- Deterioration in customer satisfaction.
Poorly managed deadlines, unused capacities, less responsiveness,…
- Hindered logistics organisation
Lack of information, time-consuming investigation, questionable driver returns,…
- Unverifiable driver declarations.
Responsibilities, verification of stopovers, meal baskets,…
The benefits of driving time tracking
- Safety for drivers
Reduced stress and fatigue, reduced risk of penalties
- Remote social data collection
Saves time, less vehicle downtime, guaranteed driver card recovery
- Streamlined logistics deployment
Controlled transport, credible forecasts, rapid adjustments…
- Corporate protection
Compliance versus legal obligations, preservation of the work tool,…
- Consolidated planning
Available and reliable information, supported decision…
- Cost transparency
Easy and justified calculation of costs related to driving activity
- Preserved customer satisfaction
Compliance with commitments, increased availability in case of emergency, adaptability…
You know the status of your HGV drivers in real time :
- Driving time
- Working time
- Rest time
So if you need to, you can quickly reassign or give them new assignments.
The information is directly included in the tooltip of each driver or each vehicle.
A report is available for each of your drivers and you can view their activity history over a given period.
Remote social data upload
Via the Tacho web platform
- Manage communication to the vehicle and connected tachograph
- Automatically download tachograph files at each defined period (week, month,…)
- Store your files
- Consult the data by authorized users
Via the Viasat Connect FTP site
- Files are sent automatically from the Tacho web platform to an FTP site
- The files are accessible by the vast majority of tachograph file processing tools and the data can then be integrated into third party software
What our customers think of Viasat Connect Belgium
"The Aidoo solution allows us to make considerable savings in terms of time, administrative follow-up and resource management for our family carers."
Fabienne Simon, Director of Home Support, ISoSL
Our other solutions Fleet management
Save money by proactively managing preventive maintenance and servicing
Plan and control the refuelling of machinery or fixed tanks and improve the productivity and profitability of your businessFind out more >
Take advantage of all telematics tools to prevent and analyse accidentsFind out more >