With over 25.000 connected vehicles, Viasat Connect Belgium is a Belgian leader in the field of telematics fleet management systems. We develop and commercialize innovative hardware and software solutions to help companies manage field personnel, vehicles and assets. Our solutions, available in the form of SaaS, are sold in Europe and Africa via a network of resellers and systems integrators. Established in Haren (Brussels Region), we manufacture and develop our solutions in our own facilities. Viasat Connect Belgium is part of the Viasat Group, a European leader in the telematics industry with over 55 million Euros in revenues and 630.000 connected vehicles.
To support our rapid expansion, we are looking for a talented:
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (M/F)
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for a diverse range of administrative duties including sales administration, accounting activities, customer support and general tasks. Reporting to the Finance and Administration Manager, (s)he will be part of a team of 3 and will work in close interaction with all the other departments to achieve her/his mission.
- Support the sales department with sales administration (order confirmations, invoicing, scheduling of installations…)
- Support the Finance and Administration Manager with general accounting operations (booking of invoices and banking operations…)
- Be the primary contact point (phone, e-mail...) for customer inquiries regarding administrative issues as well as general questions
- Take care of administrative tasks, such as booking travel arrangements, mail administration etc.
- Trilingual FR/ENG/NL - Mastery of German or Italian is a plus
- 3-5year experience in a similar role
- Background in accounting or relevant accounting experience
- Experience with administration software (Office suite, ERP package, accounting software)
- Strong customer orientation and interpersonal skills
- Stress resistent
- Autonomous with a sense of initiative
To apply, please send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org