Viasat Connect Belgium is a Belgian leader in the field of Telematics Fleet Management Systems and « Track & Trace ». We develop and commercialize innovative hardware and software solutions to help companies manage field resources: personnel, vehicles and assets. Our SaaS solutions, sold under the “Securysat” and “aidoo mobile” brands, are distributed in Europe and Africa via a network of resellers and systems integrators. Established in Haren (Brussels Region), we develop and manufacture our solutions in our own facilities. Please visit viasatconnect.be for more information.
To support our rapid growth, we are actively searching for a:
CUSTOMER SUPPORT ENGINEER (M/F)
The Customer Support Engineer has a set of diversified responsibilities which touch of broad scope of functions.
- Be the primary contact point (phone, e-mail, ticketing tool..) for all customer inquiries regarding issues, problems or requests for information related to Viasat Connect Belgium products and services
- After internal training will provide an adequate first level of technical support related to our products & services (activation of service, service configuration, first-level troubleshooting) using the existing support tools (for example: take control of the customer IT environment using TeamViewer…).
- Perform a first level of analysis in order to propose solutions and/or provide
- If required, reroute service requests to relevant 2nd and 3rd line support, after performing a thorough analysis and documentation of the issue.
- Follow up customer issues and requests until their resolution confirmation
- Participate in the testing of new platform software, device firmware & mobile applications from a customer perspective, leveraging your knowledge of how customers use our solutions
- Create documentation and FAQs sheets
- Evaluate current support processes and propose improvements
- Manage installations projects with our customers and partners
- Propose, report and present a number of KPI’s related to the customer service activity
- Trilingual FR/ENG/NL (additional language is a plus)
- Acquaintance and experience with IT is a must
- Familiar with internet software solutions and SAAS concepts
- Past experience with technical customer service is a must
- Punctual and accountable
- Customer-oriented, strong interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritise
- Highly resilient to stress
- Structured & organised (time management)
- Autonomous, sense of initiative, leadership skills and behaviour
- Interest for telematics is a Plus (technical background is a plus)
- Willingness to learn and improve in all skill areas
- Ability to communicate with international customers (cultural awareness)
Is this you? Please send your CV to email@example.com