Dear Customers and Partners,
We are pleased to announce the availability in the coming days of a new version of the mobile application Securysat IOS and Android.
The evolutions and latest updates are the following:
- Cartographic evolutions
- Ability to change mapping: it is now possible to change at any time mapping from OpenStreetMap and Google Maps.
By selecting the image in the top right, you can firstly select the zoom level (zoom on vehicle - zoom your position and vehicle - no zoom) and change mapping
- Additional layers (SIG) can be displayed
By selecting the image in the top right, you can firstly select the zoom level (zoom on vehicle - zoom your position and vehicle - no zoom) and change mapping.
- Display of the names of points of interest (POI) in the vehicle list, in the reports and on the map
- Display of the usual or standard driver in details from vehicles and on the map
- Possibility to reinitialize the password with the mobile application (APP)
- Visualization of the condition of the engine interruption (for vehicles equipped with such a device)
If you’re already using the mobile application, you will receive a notification to start the update. If you haven’t been using it yet, please visit the Google Play Store or Apple Store to download the Securysat application.
If you have suggestion for improvements, we would be please love to hear them!
The team Viasat Connect Belgium